Cold connections are hot, hot, hot! Whether you're new to making jewelry with metals and haven't yet mastered soldering, or are an old hand at the bench but love the rugged, handwrought feel that jewelry rivets and wire connections lend to your designs, you'll love the sampling of cold-connection jewelry projects in this free eBook:
- five rustic bronze hearts riveted together in a textured necklace
- a bangle bracelet with copper wire riveted with contrasting silver-or with copper rivets
- simple aluminum and copper flower shapes connected with copper wire in a fun and easy floral necklace
- a keepsake silver swivel locket for a challenging riveted project
- plus something that will take advantage of intermediate metalsmithing skills--premade mokume sheet to create a heart pendant set with a luscious red faceted gem with a riveted silver bail
Whatever your style or skill level, get ready to put your bench blocks, hammers, cutters, pliers and more to use and make any or all of these five fabulous jewelry designs that all take advantage of cold connections.