Looking for printed center finding gauge

This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 9
basementmatt wrote
on 25 Feb 2013 4:20 PM

In the latest issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, Helen Driggs has an article about a stunning sapphire and silver ring. In the article she uses a printed center finding gauge (page 20, image 6). I searched for a while yesterday, and I could not find such a thing available. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,008
TammyJones wrote
on 25 Feb 2013 5:15 PM

Hi there, basementmatt, I believe this is what you're looking for: Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

http://www.jewelrymakingdaily.com/media/p/2651.aspx

Hope that's helpful! Thanks for being part of JMD!
Tammy

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 9
basementmatt wrote
on 25 Feb 2013 7:35 PM

Hi Tammy

Thanks for that. It's a good start. I would really love to have what Helen shows in the article. I do my work at an art center, and I won't always have access to a printer. Any thoughts on where she got it?

Thanks

Matt

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,008
TammyJones wrote
on 26 Feb 2013 9:34 AM

You're welcome! I'm with you, I don't have a printer either. A little bird told me they are going to publish it in the May/June issue--will that work? Or do you need it sooner?

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 9
basementmatt wrote
on 27 Feb 2013 6:05 AM

I can wait. It was more of a planning ahead effort than "i really need this to get a project done or I'll die" thing. I hope your little bird is right :) It's horribly mean to show us something used in a process when that something simply isn't available.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 1,008
TammyJones wrote
on 27 Feb 2013 10:16 AM

Hopefully your next issue will come soon and you'll have what you need. No dyin' in jewelry making! :o)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS