Online Jewelry Business - I would like to Exchange Links with other Jewelry Website Owners

This post has 11 Replies | 8 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
shags38 wrote
on 22 Jan 2013 1:56 AM

Hi,

I am new to this forum but not so new to doing business online. I have found in other forums that there are owners of jewelry websites that are interested in exchanging links with other jewelry website owners - particularly if the sites are not direct competitors - and that swapping links was accepted by those entrepreneurs amongst the members. The advantages are that Google applies extra benefit or 'link juice' to links between sites with similar themes, in this case Jewelry (as against a jewelry site having links from hair salons, mobile phone companies, gym equipment sites etc.) There is no money changing hands, no schemes - just smart business sense between like minded site owners.

I have a few eCommerce sites - here is one to have a look at and hopefully if you like the quality of it you may be interested in swapping links to mutual benefit (better rankings). Dazzlers.net.au

cheers,

Mike

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 8
kami87 wrote
on 23 Jan 2013 4:59 PM

Hello. How are you?

I am interested in swapping links.

My site is www.purepeacedesigns.com and www.beauxtresors.com.

I can put your link in my biz directory and on the front page if you want to put my links. Thanks and let me know.

I have an art marketplace online at the first link. 

Not Ranked
Posts 3
shags38 wrote
on 23 Jan 2013 5:51 PM

Hi Kami87,

thanks for your response - I am sending you an email via your site with some details.

cheers,

Mike

Not Ranked
Posts 1
sharmeen1 wrote
on 20 Nov 2013 11:25 AM

You have said what I was just going to come up with :) hell yeah I am interested in exchanging links. But just exchanging links,will it all work as it is supposed to work? I have a little doubt on that. Anyway my website is http://www.jewelleryjunction.co.uk/ 

Not Ranked
Posts 4
jaypurgems wrote
on 18 Feb 2014 4:31 AM

Hey Mike,

That Simply A SEO task, here lots of thinks with link exchange, You should have lots of knowledge about website as per seo guideline which set by google.

No Every link will works for you website, just related and from trust website link useful for you website those links work to get batter ranking in search results, It's whole depend on your keyword which will be get up your website top result. Now Indays Google very strict google have many new update like Panda, Penguin and much more.

Because of i have more than 7 year experience about jewelry websites. 

Link Partner Websites Should be Related to your website niche

Link Partner website should have some DA ( Domain Authority )

Link Partner Website Should have some PA ( Page Authority )

Link Should Be Gonna A Natural Way ( Don't Show Google Your Are Doing Link Building, I Seen Couple Of Post Able They Put Down Website Url for link exchange )

And much more thinks to do.

Regards!

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
margarets149 wrote
on 2 Mar 2014 3:19 PM

I would be interested in swapping links I live in Scotland and have a Facebook page but am looking at setting up a site if someone could help me

Not Ranked
Posts 4
jaypurgems wrote
on 10 Apr 2014 3:00 AM

Hey Mic,

Could we discuss more about link exchange or link building at skype - bluewebs117

Regards!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 9
on 9 Jul 2014 6:44 PM

I think this is a great idea! Since I'm very new to selling, marketing, branding, etc, I don't have a domain name just yet - so far just a facebook page - but I think I can list links there. If anyone is interested please message me. The website is in my signature. Thanks!

"Ars longa, vita brevis." ~ Hippocrates

http://www.facebook.com/thehandmadeelement

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS