Just beginning -- Rice Pearls??

This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Just_Jess wrote
on 5 Nov 2012 1:08 PM

I'm making a charm bracelet that asked for rice pearls what are these and what store can I purchase these in I went to micheals but I couldn't find any pearls that said rice pearls are they the same as freshwater pearls? Thanks as you can tell I'm a beginner

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 369
BogIron wrote
on 5 Nov 2012 2:48 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3MM-White-Rice-Oval-Freshwater-Pearl-Beads-15-/300805939107?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46096e5fa3

Here is a picture from eBay that shows pretty much what rice pearls look like. The last time I bought white rice pearls it was like $1.50 for a 15" strand if I bought a bundle of ten strands, needless to say I still have a lot of white rice pearls on hand. There for awhile everything I made had white rice pearls in, on or some way used in it's creation. A few sure go a long way. I also have a lot of mauve rice pearls, it was the same kind of deal, cheaper to purchase ten strands than one strand so I bought the whole bundle, now I know why it was so cheap, not many folk want something with mauve rice pearls. Any way I hope the picture helps you see what a rice pearl looks like.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS