Who's going to Tucson?

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Top 10 Contributor
Posts 996
TammyJones wrote
on 25 Jan 2012 1:17 PM

Are any of my JMD friends going to the Tucson gem, mineral, bead and jewelry shows later this month? I'll be there Jan 31-Feb 4. Please introduce yourself and say hi if you see me! I know I'll be going to the AGTA, GJX, and To Bead True Blue shows, as well as maybe some of these: Whole Bead, Best Bead, GLDA, JOGS, and/or G&LW. Which shows will you be attending?

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
on 24 Feb 2012 9:28 PM

I can't believe I missed you again!!!  too bad you had to go home so early!

I ran into Merle & John at the "Meet The Curators" event and if you don't get a chance to do the big Mineral & Fossil Shows - AZ Mineral & Fossil Show at the Inn Suites and the Westward Look Fine Mineral Show...you will never know the feeling of standing shoulder to shoulder with the curator from the Smithsonian in a room FILLED with Museum Quality Mineral Specimen and Fossils (though most are replicas now).

I wish that the magazines would cover the TGMS show at the last weekend - it is every little club show on steroids!  It fills every room at the TCC not just the main floor like the AGTA show. The really nice thing is that, as with most "Club" shows, the people selling the product make the product - you can't get greener than that! 

Show dates for 2013 are February 2 - 17, 2013   SEE YOU THEN!!!

Robyn

@Tucson_Gem_Show

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS