Following posts

This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
on 7 Jan 2013 11:40 AM

I am new to the forums and was wondering if there is a way that I can keep track of the posts that I am interested in following? I have been looking around and can't find anywhere for that. Maybe I'm overlooking it or it's not available.

BTW... can't wait to meet some fellow jewelry makers like myself :)

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 936
TammyJones wrote
on 8 Jan 2013 11:14 AM

Hi, MoonstoneHoney! (great name!)

Welcome to JMD and the forums. You can follow posts by clicking "Email me when someone replies" in the top right area of the posts you're interested in. I've attached a photo of where it can be found on this page; please forgive my bad highlighting skills!

I hope that's helpful! Thanks for being part of JMD!

Tammy

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
tabbytiger wrote
on 9 Jan 2013 10:22 PM

Hi  Tammy, maybe you can help me . I have subscribed to ,2 of  your oganisations magazines some 2 months ago  (november 2012) an as yet I have not got  one. I have become very angry as all I seem to get,  when I send emails to your customer service department, is an avitar telling me I am a " VALUED CUSTOMER" yet no where in the email is my concern addressed, and resolved (nor is my name used) Really , but I am told if the email does not resolve my query to escalate, so after some thought I decided to escalate in this way so that maybe a REAL person not Bryan Morton's avitar could  tell me where the two magazines are that I subscribed to, paid for ,funds have beeen cleared to your organisation.  WHY I dont have them and what is being done to solve this issue. My ticket # is 122400. I am peeved at the fact that I get all these emails asking me to subscribe , yet when I do nothing happens , again when I send an email seeking help I get a SMUG computer generated responce begining with "DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER" . After 4 emails an no resolution I don't get the connection. but if you do please enlighten me, may be bring me in on the joke.   I might be able to accept the "VALUED CUSTOMER" platatude a bit better then............................................ I could say that I am sorry to post this directly to you but that would then mean I am  being hypocritical.  Thank you

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 936
TammyJones wrote
on 10 Jan 2013 11:27 AM

Hi tabbytiger, I can definitely help. I'm sorry you're so frustrated--I don't blame you! I won't make excuses for what might be happening, but please know we do value you. Please tell me which two magazines you subscribed to and I will start investigating right away.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
tabbytiger wrote
on 10 Jan 2013 5:40 PM

Dear Tammy

Below is a copy of my confirmation with some stuff removed for privacy reasons.

I note with intrest it states that it will be the next published copy shipped. this order was placed 4.11.12, in December all the people in my Lapidary club who subscribe to the lapidary journal got their copy, me I am still waiting. and the Step by Step Wire is in the newsagent, and as I have NO IDEA when this will be fixed, I have purchased it.

I await your assistance on this, and I do thank you for your prompt responce to my post.

Suzanne

Thanks for shopping with Interweave. Please print this email or write your order number down for future reference.

For questions regarding estimated delivery times, please refer to the bottom of this confirmation email. A shipping confirmation email will be sent once your order has shipped.

If you purchased a digital/downloadable product please watch your email for a link to your purchase or you may access the download at the "My Account" page.

Order Details:

--------------------------------

Order # : 1210106

Email :  

Order Date : 11/4/2012 4:54:00 AM

Order Status : Approved

Payment Status : Payment information received.

Payment Method :

Shipping Address

Name: Suzanne   

Product(s) Purchased

Item       : Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, 1 Year Subscription for International

SKU        : XDSUBJA

Quantity   : 1

Item Price : $54.95

Item Total : $54.95

Item       : Step by Step Wire Jewelry, 1 Year Subscription for International

SKU        : XDSUBSSW

Quantity   : 1

Item Price : $34.95

Item Total : $34.95

Sub-Total : $89.90

Shipping Method : International Air

Shipping Amount : $0.00

Estimated Tax : $0.00

Discount: PGS: SD: 20% off sewing products coupon

Total : $82.91

Thank you for choosing Interweave for your crafting needs.

Please allow up to 2 business days for order processing. Once order is processed and sent to the warehouse, estimated shipping time frames are listed below based on location and shipping method.

Continental US Shipping Methods

UPS Ground allow 3 - 6 business days

USPS Parcel Post allow 5 - 7 business days USPS First Class Mail allow 4 - 6 business days

International Shipping Methods

UPS Worldwide Express allow 6 - 10 business days UPS Worldwide Expedited allow 8 - 14 business days USPS International First Class allow 4 - 6 weeks USPS Priority International allow 6 – 14 business days

**Auto-Ship Programs and Subscriptions do not apply to this timetable. Your subscription will begin with the next published issue.

***Back Orders and Pre-Orders do not apply to this timetable. They will be shipped when available.

Nothing is more important to Interweave than delivering great products and great service to our customers.  I Find this last line a bit of a joke really as I am yet to be a part of this supposed mission statement of this organisation.

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Sincerely,

Interweave

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 936
TammyJones wrote
on 10 Jan 2013 6:24 PM

Thanks for the detailed info, Suzanne.

If I read the date right, your order was placed on Nov 4. I believe that means for Lapidary Journal, your first issue would be the Jan/Feb 2013 issue, as December's issue would've already gone out when you placed your order (which would explain why your lapidary club members who subscribe already got theirs). For Step by Step Wire, I'm not sure if your first issue would be Dec/Jan 2013 or Feb/Mar 2013.  I imagine international shipping is also part of the reason for the delay. I could be wrong, though, and I will look into this for you and respond as soon as I have more info.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
tabbytiger wrote
on 5 Feb 2013 9:47 PM

Dear Tammy .

The last post that I have had regarding the NON Delivery of the magazines is coming close to a month ago. This is really really annoying as it would seem that it is far toooooooo hard to see if the order was sent when it  was sent and so forth.

While your order site does say it can take time it would be MORE TRUTHFUL to say that "INTERNATIONAL ORDERS CAN EXPECT AN UNKNOWN delay but we might make a rough guess at at LEAST 4-6 Months". I cannot understand how this order cannot be traced, and  I really don't want to get another AUTOMATED email telling me what I already know. IE the magazines are not delivered So please get a human with some degree of knowledge about these matters to follw this up. I am sure as a editor your time is precious. 

I realise that your parent company must send a lot of magazines out each month, but I toally and utterly fail to understand how no one can answer my question and  All I get is @@%%^^ amnnoying computer generated email that tells me absoulutely nothing but picks up on key words in my email and sends them right back to me....

Can some one within your organisation please tell me what is going on (human) and resolve this problem this time...

I hope the highlighting of lines and words gives you a small inkling into the amount of furstration and anger that I feel evey day when I get your emails asking me to subscribe to the magazines that you produce...

thank you

Suzanne

Not Ranked
Posts 2
JodiS wrote
on 6 Feb 2013 11:12 AM

Hi Suzanne, I'm going to step in for Tammy for a moment. Your post was brought to my attention in hopes that I could help bring a speedy resolution to the problem you are experiencing. First, let me say that I completely understand and share your frustration. I have spoken to the supervisor of our customer service department and asked her to respond to you via a personal email today. Please be on the lookout for an email from Tiffany (I'm mentioning this because sometimes we see that our emails, especially internationally, are filtered as spam). I am so sorry for the problems you have been experiencing. If for any reason you don't get Tiffany's response please drop me a note.  Warmest Regards ~Jodi (jsmith@interweave.com)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS