Interweave Store Customer Service?

This post has 19 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
eepjr24 wrote
on 4 Jan 2013 12:23 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the Interweave store customer service? I placed an order for a DVD on Dec 12 and have not received it yet. I emailed via the contact us form right before Christmas with no response. I tried calling them about an hour ago and after being on hold for 10 minutes or so I was transferred to a voice mail box saying that all their representatives were busy. I don't suspect they are up to no good, but I would like to clear up my order without having to involve credit card companies and all that mess. If anyone has a different route to contact them I would appreciate it.

- Ernie Phelps

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 6 Jan 2013 7:21 PM

Hi Ernie,

I wanted to respond to you here, as well, just in case you don't see my other reply. First, I'm sorry you haven't received your DVD yet and that your inquiries to customer service weren't answered in a timely manner. I've forwarded your message to the head of our customer service department. Please let me know when you hear from them.

Thanks again for being part of JMD!

Tammy

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
incrustador wrote
on 8 Feb 2013 10:11 AM

Hi Tammy. I have placed an order 3937579 for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist at 8/7/2012 and have not received my order so far. I wrote at JewelryArtist@pcspublink.com time and again, but no reply. I wrote at Interweave Customer Service and Alice Weaver tried to help me forwarding my inquiry to Jewelry Artist, but no reply.

I want to know finally where is my order? 

Regards, Valerii.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 11 Feb 2013 10:30 AM

Hi Valerii,

I understand that you've been helped by now. If not, please let me know.

Thanks!
Tammy

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
incrustador wrote
on 11 Feb 2013 10:59 AM

Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much. Yes I have received an email from Subscriptions Department. I hope everything will be fine and I will receive my magazines.

Thanks again!

Valerii

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 12 Feb 2013 11:58 AM

Excellent! And you're welcome :o)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
incrustador wrote
on 23 Apr 2013 10:43 AM

Hello Tammy.

Unfortunately I have not received my order so far.

I have an email from Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist from February 8:
"I do apologize that you have not received a response regarding your subscription order. We did receive an process an order on 8-7-12. Your subscription started with the November 2012 issue. We have mailed the November 2012, December 2012, and Jan/Feb 2013."

And no magazines again. I wrote them an email a few days ago but no reply again.

Honestly speaking I am fed up with all this emailing, I feel myself like a beggar with outstretched hand. I don`t need this order any more. I want to get my money back at my Pay Pal account incrustador@yahoo.com, total amount is $99.95 as far as I remember.

Many thanks for your assistance but I have no more patience.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 23 Apr 2013 11:49 AM

I'm so sorry to hear all this, Valerii. I'm on it and will update you here asap.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 23 Apr 2013 12:26 PM

Hi again, Valerii. Our Fulfillment Manager is reviewing your order history and will be in touch with you via email asap! Let me know if you haven't heard from her in 24 hours.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
incrustador wrote
on 23 Apr 2013 1:10 PM

OK, Tammy thank you :)

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 12
incrustador wrote
on 30 May 2013 7:56 AM

Hi, Tammy.

There is no end for my story so far. I got an email from Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist sent 4/24/13:

"Thank you for contacting Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Your refund check is being processed in the amount of $99.95 for your subscription and will arrive in the near future. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. To ensure your future concerns are handled in a timely fashion, please include all previous e-mail correspondence.

Sincerely,

Julie4793956"

So a month later I have no my money again. I wrote to Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and got a "wonderful" reply:

"Thank you for contacting Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for the opportunity to be of service. We are doing some further research in order to process your request completely. We will contact you shortly concerning your account. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. To ensure your future concerns are handled in a timely fashion, please include all previous e-mail correspondence.

Sincerely,
Andrea 4793956"

So is anybody in Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist responsible for there business, words, reputation and so on? or all these things are the mere words for Julie, Andrea, ets?

I guess they are ready to ruin there karma for $100.

Kind regards, Valerii

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
eepjr24 wrote
on 30 May 2013 8:38 AM

Sadly I have come to the conclusion that Interweave is in a customer service crisis. I got a subscription to Step by Step given to me for Christmas... It has not arrived yet. It was ordered through Amazon (in hopes that Interweave would be more responsive to them). When we followed up with Amazon in April they got back to us after a week or so and let us know that we should start receiving it on the June issue. Something a little wrong with ordering a magazine in mid December and not getting your first one until mid June (6 months later). I can understand occasionally missing 1 cycle, I did work in a large mail shop for several years, but generally after the holidays you account for the bump you get around then. I really love the products but I won't be ordering magazines or other non-digital things from them again. At least with the digital downloads I can just deal with my credit card company about not getting my order.

- Ernie

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 4 Jun 2013 1:55 PM

Hi again, Valerii,

Sorry it took me a few days to get you an answer. I asked a coworker in Customer Service to get to the bottom of this for me. He found that a check request was already placed and sent for you. I'm waiting on specifics like the date it was sent, how it was sent, tracking info, etc. I should know something today and I'll update again asap.

I know it's probably of no help after all you've been through, but please understand that magazine fulfillment is handled "out of house" so we're dealing with a middleman--that's why things like this take so long to figure out. I really appreciate your patience ("patience of a saint!" my grandmother would say) and hope I can get you more answers today.

Tammy

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 947
TammyJones wrote
on 4 Jun 2013 2:04 PM

Hi Ernie, I have answers for you, finally! We didn't receive the order from Amazon until May 7. According to our records, you should have received the June/July issue--is that right? My coworker told me that we're sending the April/May 2013 issue to you free, so you won't have missed that one and it won't count against your subscription.

Please let me know if you haven't gotten the June/July issue yet.

Thank you, too, for your patience!

Tammy

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
eepjr24 wrote
on 5 Jun 2013 8:51 AM

No magazine yet, checked the mail yesterday to make sure. I'll keep an eye out. Just in case, here is the address again:

(removed)

Page 1 of 2 (20 items) 1 2  Next > | RSS