WHERE CAN I BUY WHOLESALE DESIGNER INSPIRED JEWELRY PIECES SUCH AS CHANEL GUCCI .... ETC

This post has 13 Replies | 5 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
FELICIANYC wrote
on 12 Dec 2012 10:39 AM

I would like to make designer inspired charm bracelets, necklaces, and earnings and thus far I have been unable to find the charms or pendants (should I perhaps search using another term for these materials?) Also, does anyone know of a REPUTABLE source?   

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 369
BogIron wrote
on 12 Dec 2012 5:37 PM

I don't know where you can buy them wholesale, no, but there are suppliers of charms in abundance out there for sure but not of Gucci and other trademarked names.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
pamelaboze wrote
on 18 Dec 2012 4:08 AM

I am also fond of making handcrafted jewellery.  I am  in search of  best reliable resources for purchasing materials required for jewellery.  One of my friend suggested that it's better to go for online sources where we can easily find the right place that are available with best quality and budget friendly.  If anyone provide me the reliable online source will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 369
BogIron wrote
on 18 Dec 2012 5:44 PM

There are lots of places, since I'm mainly a fabricator my choices maybe somewhat different than what you need: Rio Grande Jewelry Supply, Thunderbird Jewelry Supply, Indian Jewelry Supply, Monster Slayer, Otto Frei, NAJA Jewelry Supply, Metalferrous. If you are a beader there are others for that, if you you do metal clays there are others for that, polymer clay still other, enameling still others, there are a multitude of jewelry suppliers out there and I'm sure others out there will have their favorites for their particular type of jewelry making. Some of the ones I have listed do cover a very wide range of jewelry types in their online catalouges so shop around.

Oh, and be sure and check shipping, I forget to do that sometimes and the product gets to be a lot more than if I had purchased it locally and paid the nearly 10% sales tax. So do check, if you live in Arizona and something is coming from New York shipping is going to be expensive but sometimes you just have to suck it up to get what you want.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
meltymik wrote
on 20 Dec 2012 2:19 PM

I use wholesalesterlingrings.com.  I know the name doesn't sound it, but they have a lot of beads, charms, pendants, etc. and you can order everything by the individual piece with no minimum and cheap shipping.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
wmcdonald wrote
on 30 Jan 2013 1:12 AM

You can try www.925e.com - I buy wholesale a long time from this website. Here they have a lots of good designed silver charms and pendants and the quality is much better than some website from China... I hope this would help

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
on 15 Feb 2013 7:02 PM

We have some .925 Tiffany Inspired Jewelry. Take a look.

www.HypeandFashion.com

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 144
mirkaba wrote
on 20 Mar 2013 12:48 PM

Your best bet would be to go to the source. You know  "SUCH AS CHANEL GUCCI .... ETC "By the wording of your post It almost sounds as if you are looking for cheap knock-offs. This is probably not a good area of endeavor. Please forgive me if I am wrong.........Bob 

Gathering dust in Montana.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
styringca wrote
on 5 May 2013 10:16 PM

Test.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
d080912m wrote
on 10 Sep 2013 11:41 AM

If you looking for hot fix good quality rhinestones go to http://bright-rhinestones.com/ they are like everywhere. It is always a good idea to put rhinestones everywhere and they are hotfix so u just need some heat and thats it. works for me every time

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Jeanie1961 wrote
on 11 Sep 2013 12:55 PM

Try Etsy there are craft suppliers on there who sell charms beads etc at reasonable prices, I live in the UK and we don't have access to half of the tools and suppliers that the US has so you might think that they aren't that cheap but I find their prices reasonable, also Ebay but you have to be careful who you buy from, check their feedback first.

Page 1 of 1 (14 items) | RSS