What is this called?

This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
bean213 wrote
on 10 Dec 2012 6:53 PM

Hi Im sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section I am very new here. Can anyone tell me what this material is called? I love using it but Im trying to search it online and possibly find other patterns but I dont even know what to search. I originally found it in downtown LA but the tag doesnt have a name for it. 


Top 50 Contributor
Posts 41
danpv wrote
on 27 Dec 2012 5:39 AM

It's metallic cloth.  Try a Google Images search for "metallic cloth" and you'll find more examples.





Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS