what is this called and where can i find it- chandelier earring parts

This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
sossboss wrote
on 14 Nov 2012 5:34 PM

hello! new to this forum as well as jewelry making. I have no idea where to begin so here I amBig Smile Googling hasn't given me the answers I need thus far. My first project will be similar to these earrings. Does anyone know the name of the part that the plates hang from? I'm looking for this particular piece in the largest size I can find. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you- Soss


Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS