M. Cohen bracelets

This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 1
kevbo wrote
on 12 Nov 2012 1:26 PM

Hey everyone! I am totally new to jewelry making and had some questions. I am a complete novice but love the bracelets of M. Cohen, I have one and would like to make my own Cohen inspired bracelets. I know that there are many different styles of bracelets but am wondering if there are any books, workshop recommendations or anything at all that could point me in the right direction. I imagine I will have a lot of learning to do! Thanks for your time!

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 367
BogIron wrote
on 13 Nov 2012 3:47 PM

I don't know that it will take all that much to learn to string beads and feathers. If you can find a bead supply store near you I'm sure that they can supply you with all the necessary material and most likely have classes that teach you how to it. If not there are lots of books out there on the subject and lots of online bead suppliers to get you all the necessary fixings to make some wonderful bracelets. It just ain't rocket science or brain surgery but it does take a little practice to make a decent beaded bracelet. M. Cohen sure does get a pretty penny for his creations don't he/she?

Not Ranked
Posts 3
DeMarieR wrote
on 2 Dec 2012 10:15 AM

You tube is a great place to learn about Jewelry making - there are thousands of free tutorials on making bracelets, necklaces etc...  in the search type in how to make a wrap bracelet and you will find a bunch of M. Cohen inspired designs.  Welcome to the wonderful world of jewelry design!!! 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS