My Handmade jewellery store, take a look! all orders over £25 is qualified for free delivery

This post has 11 Replies | 6 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
daisydye wrote
on 29 Oct 2012 5:15 PM

http://www.daisydye.co.uk

Daisydye is a handmade Jewellery business that is dedicated to making beautiful yet sophisticated Jewellery. The business was founded in 2012. All of Jewellery has been hand made and each piece is a unique as the next.

We are always happy to make unique pieces of jewellery for you. If you send an email explaining our requirements we will see what we can do for you.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 5
HyacenthLee wrote
on 5 Feb 2013 3:28 AM

Let's see. I am a person who loves to collect accessories. If I would have enough time, I will browse on your collections.

Not Ranked
Posts 3
harycharlie wrote
on 15 Feb 2013 7:44 AM

Handmade jewellery pieces are unique and creative. They costs less.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 24
Kavita000 wrote
on 16 Nov 2013 4:23 AM

Wow.. That's a nice place. Handmade jewellery is very much in trend now a days. It costs less and gives creative and unique designs. I love to wear handmade jewellery.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
anthonyroman wrote
on 26 Jan 2014 3:23 AM

This is a great information from you Daisydye. I am a jewelry designer, and I love to help my clients and friends to give them great ideas of jewelries . I design jewelries that will suit their styles and budgets. I know that jewelries can add glamour to everyone also for a man like me, I can also wear bracelets and necklaces that goes with my outfit.

Thanks,

Anthony

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 104
on 18 Feb 2014 2:24 PM

You have some really nice jewelry here. I love unique jewelry, it seems more special than any of the other ordinary stuff. I especially love the rings, they are delicate and beautiful!

http://marutibeads.com - some really cool beads..

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on 26 Feb 2014 10:15 AM

Nice designs you have. Thank you for sharing your website.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 80
judaica202 wrote
on 11 Mar 2014 6:42 PM

nice store :)

www.michellejudaica.com

judaica wholesale products

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 52
on 2 May 2014 9:12 AM

Those are some really good pieces you got there. I love hand-made jewelry. And the fact that hand-made jewelry is economical as well as unique, makes me love them even more! I really admire your work.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS