I need a name!

This post has 7 Replies | 7 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 1
on 9 Oct 2012 1:27 PM

Hi all!

I am just a newbie to this site but have been jewellery making for just over a year and a half and have decided I want to create a name for my jewellery as I have been selling to friends and family as well as making presents for them.

Within the next few weeks I have a charity night where I will be selling my jewellery but I am really struggling for a name! I am looking for something that is unique and that will stick in people's minds.

I am from the UK so please be aware that some of your meanings in your native country may mean something completely different to me and do not feel offended if I put a 'lol' I will explain if it means something else

Thanks Smile

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 7
Gemsetter wrote
on 6 Nov 2012 7:07 PM

I may be a bit late for the event but just in case you still need a name... do you have a certain style of jewelry you do, a specific type of work you specialize in, or photos we could see? That would help inspire fitting names.

I love doing custom jewelry, cutting, setting and more!

http://www.gemsetter.com/

Not Ranked
Posts 2
elfjewellry wrote
on 11 Dec 2012 5:19 AM

Absolutely. Even myself too agree that to suggest an appropriate name for it we need to know the kind of jewelry you are involved in making. Or give us some link that would help us know its kind.

Not Ranked
Posts 2
outofpawn wrote
on 25 Apr 2013 11:29 AM

I suggest you to choose jewelry studio name if you like.

Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
gemabees wrote
on 25 Apr 2013 3:33 PM

Well.... I like your name, Heart Shaped Box... That is cute in it self.  I always try to think long-term.  If you ever opened a store, it could be called Heart Shaped Box.... I don't know... just a thought.... and of course, you could always "signature" your packaging with a "heart shaped box".

Best of luck.

Missy 

Not Ranked
Posts 1
armellamea wrote
on 2 May 2013 12:04 PM

I agree with Missy. Very cute name.

Marijana

http://armellamea.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS