Best place to sell extra stones???

This post has 9 Replies | 7 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 2
tonni_ob wrote
on 26 Jul 2012 10:39 AM

I have a large amount of stones left over from some design that I have scratched. Gemstones like garnet, white topaz, peridot, and blue topaz - genuine, good stuff. I don't want to sell them one at a time on auction like eBay, but I'm not sure how else to sell them. Any ideas????? Thanks.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
solx wrote
on 7 Nov 2012 4:38 PM

like you tonni_ob i also am on the hunt to find a home for some of my stones. it is difficult as the stones i have are super rare bighorn jaspers. even my mineral and gemstone club do not have these. the deposit has been covered over and no longar can be harvested. so far all i have found is Alibaba.com. not willing to release the stones to many of those people overseas.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 6
rymea wrote
on 26 Nov 2012 9:59 AM

How about Etsy.  I buy supplies like that on there frequently.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
colbybry wrote
on 28 Dec 2012 4:36 PM

I found this website when I was searching for rings, I just googled Best CZ Rings and found it!  Check it out if you're interest in an affordable engagement ring!!

http://www.squidoo.com/best-cz-rings

Colby Bryant

Not Ranked
Posts 4
on 9 Mar 2013 1:38 PM

etsy is good. still have to post them one at a time or in groups, but huge following and costs pennies per listing. Or you could find a gem and mineral club/show in your area and see about getting a table, it would take a weekend of your time, but you may end up selling them all.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS